Get the latest expert opinions, insight and analysis from across the betting and gaming industry in the latest issue of the SBC Magazine…
|Get the latest expert opinions and analysis from across the betting and gaming industry in the new issue of the SBC Magazine!
Download your copy today to benefit from its in-depth background on the industry, covering sports betting, casino & gaming, the U.S. & LatAm markets, marketing, and the payments sector.
|Issue 11 of the magazine is packed with exclusive interviews and features, including:
- Former William Hill CEO Ralph Topping reflects on his journey from a part-time cashier in one of Glasgow’s independent betting shops to the boardroom of William Hill.
- Analysis of the fresh hunting ground for operators across Eastern Europe’s CIS region
- The rise in sports betting stocks in the US
- Playtech COO Shimon Akad on opportunities for suppliers in the US
- Why the Latin American market needs to look beyond football for betting opportunities
- Coingaming Group’s Tim Heath on Bitcoin, Brazil and the Bombay Club
- The best way to spend the £100m investment from UK operators on safer gambling measures
- The potential ban on gambling advertising and the creative strategies that operators may use to maintain and grow their brand identity
- AstroPay CEO Mikael Lijtenstein on the evolving payments ecosystem in Africa
- Netshop ISP: Competing with hosting giants and adapting to COVID-19
|FEATURING EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS WITH
- Ralph Topping, Former CEO, William Hill
- Shimon Akad, COO, Playtech US
- Tim Heath, CEO, Coingaming Group
- Mikael Lijtenstein, CEO, AstroPay
- Jari Vähänen, Partner, Finnish Gambling Consultants OY
- Irakli Davarashvili, CMO, Adjarabet
- Maxim Afanasyev, CPO, Liga Stavok
- Martin Lycka, Directory of Regulatory Affairs, GVC
|Sports Betting Community Ltd, Riverbank House, 1 Putney Bridge Approach, Putney, London SW6 3JD, United Kingdom