|CasinoBeats Malta Digital will soon see the gaming world come together for three days of sharing ideas, connecting and talking business – all of which you can participate in from your home or office.
To start with, there is a five-track virtual conference featuring 120 high-level speakers sharing their vision for the future of the industry. But you can also look forward to learning about the latest products from leading suppliers at the 40 interactive booths.
But what really sets CasinoBeats Malta Digital apart are the many opportunities to catch up with industry colleagues and make new business contacts among the 3,000+ attendees, as the premier online casino conference and exhibition has a extensive selection of innovative virtual networking environments to explore. When fully exploited, one can argue it is more powerful than a physical event!
Find out how you can make the most of CasinoBeats Malta Digital below…
|Connect with operators, suppliers, affiliates, regulators and media by joining in the wide range of networking activities available at CasinoBeats Malta Digital.
- Identify and contact delegates with shared business interests at themed virtual networking sessions. Topics include affiliate marketing, slots, start-ups, the path to senior jobs, women in gaming, and CSR.
- Attend interactive workshops that will see market leaders share their expertise about a specific market or technology.
- Connect with the senior executives on the speaker line-up when they take part in networking sessions in the Public Speaker Lounge immediately after their conference panels.
- Use the event platform’s one-to-one chat & email functions to contact fellow delegates directly or join in the socially-distanced group discussions in the Virtual Networking Bar.
- Take part in poker and slots tournaments for the chance to win cash prizes.
|FULLY INTERACTIVE EXHIBITION
|Explore the latest innovations from leading casino and payments suppliers in the interactive exhibition, where product experts will be on hand ready to connect and answer your queries.
You can also take in some of the live supplier product presentations – complete with Q&A functionality and the ability to share contact details – that will run throughout the event.
|Register today and get access to all the benefits above and more!
You can choose between an individual full access pass for only €40 or a company pass for groups of 10, 25 and 100 (€200 – €300 – €750).
|Sports Betting Community Ltd, Riverbank House, 1 Putney Bridge Approach, Putney, London SW6 3JD, United Kingdom