|Betting on Sports America was originally planned to go ahead next week, but unfortunately had to be postponed to December 1-3 due to the lock-down.
However, if you can’t wait for the biggest sports betting event in the U.S. and want to get up-to-date on the industry, the SBC Digital Summit will include its very own #BoSAmerica track on Thursday April 30.
Key topics covered in the track include:
- Update on state legislative efforts in 2020
- M&A and investing in sports betting companies
- The Tribal gaming landscape
- Alternatives for sports betting when traditional sports are shut down
- Fireside chat: In conversation with Jan Jones Blackhurst
You can book a day pass for Thursday April 30 and get access to all sessions above for only $54!
Full week passes are also available offering access to all content, networking and exhibition for all 5 days, as well as group pass options for businesses wishing to bring 10 or more colleagues.