|Acclaimed industry experts dominate the line-up for the Gaming 2020 track at CasinoBeats Malta, which takes place on the second conference day of Thursday 26 March.
It opens with a keynote presentation from entrepreneur and author Molly Bloom, before speakers from Genting, William Hill, Hero Gaming, EvenBet, Kindred, Multilotto, Buzz Bingo, Rank and many other leading companies share their insights on key gaming sectors.
The track concludes with a leaders panel, which will see Alexander Martin (CEO, SKS365), Itai Zak (CEO, GoWild Gaming), Eric Olders (CEO, JVH) and Jesper Karrbrink (Chairman, Green Jade Games) reflecting on the threats and opportunities facing the sector.
Gaming 2020 Agenda
- 10:10 – Keynote: Molly Bloom
- 10:40 – Live Casino: At A Crossroads?
- 11:40 – Poker: Gaming’s Comeback Kid?
- 12:20 – Poker: Brand Loyalty Trailblazer?
- 14:15 – A Different Ball Game: How Lottery Is Evolving
- 14:55 – Online Bingo: Back With a Bang
- 15:55 – Leaders Panel