34 COMPANIES TASTE SUCCESS AT THE
SBC AWARDS 2019
|The SBC Awards 2019 ceremony in London on Tuesday night saw bet365 and LeoVegas again collect the big prizes, as a record 34 different companies were recognised for their excellence in the sports betting and igaming sector.
Hosted by Kirsty Gallacher and Ruud Gullit, the event at Battersea Evolution brought together 700 industry professionals to celebrate the achievements of the best-performing and most innovative operators, suppliers and affiliates.
|The event also honoured some of the individuals who have made key contributions to the success and reputation of the industry over the past 12 months.
The Leader of the Year awards went to:
- Jesper Svensson, CEO – Betsson Group (Sports Betting)
- Alexander Stevendahl, CEO – Videoslots (Casino)
- Charles Gillespie, Chief Executive – Gambling.com Group (Affiliate)
- Martin Wachter, CEO – Golden Race (Supplier)
- Khalid Ali, CEO – IBIA (Association)
To view all winners from the 41 categories click HERE or the button below.
|Sports Betting Community Ltd, Riverbank House, 1 Putney Bridge Approach, Putney, London SW6 3JD, United Kingdom