Betting on Football will this year introduce a brand new PaymentExpert Forum, taking place on Wednesday 20 March
|SBC Events has followed up January’s PaymentExpert.com launch by adding the PaymentExpert Forum to next month’s Betting on Football (19-22 March) agenda.
The inaugural PaymentExpert Forum will be held on Wednesday 20 March as a standalone track at #bofcon – an event featuring more than 2,000 senior executives, 200 of which will be speaking across 40 conference sessions at Chelsea FC’s Stamford Bridge.
The forum has been designed to provide payment professionals working for both operators and payment suppliers with a platform to discuss opportunities and threats as part of the future of the betting and gaming industry.
It will include sessions focused on interpretation of the Wire Act, payment trends in Africa, meeting new anti-money laundering directive (AMLD) rules, Brexit fall-out and the ‘duty of care’ for payment providers in the fight against problem gambling.
|Those attending will also get full access to the Betting on Football exhibition and conference, which includes related tracks such as ‘Global Markets’ and ‘The Science of Compliance’ on Thursday 21 March.
The list of confirmed speakers for the PaymentExpert Forum includes a number of experts such as:
- Isabelle Delisle, Head of Group Payments, Pinnacle
- Rahul Das, Head of Payments at William Hill
- Nick Izmaylov, Managing Partner, Parimatch
- Charmaine Hogan, Former International Business Development, Bet365 & European Commission
- Ciaran Carr, Payments Manager, Paddy Power Betfair
- Sergey Kot, Head of Business Development, Parimatch
- Samuel Barrett, Gaming Director & Payment Specialist at Trustly
- Laurent Reysbosch, SVP of iGaming at HiPay
- Marc Wood, Global Gaming Sales Director at Pay360
- Chris Smart, SVP Global Gaming & FX Sectors at emerchantpay
- Stephen Quinn, Member of the Executive Board, Akce
- Vasilije Lekovic, Director of Gaming Accounts, Trustly
- Matthew Harrod, VP Europe at Processing.com.
- Approach with caution – interpreting the US Wire Act!
- Is mobile the only way in Africa?
- Brexit fall out – Are Interchange rates and PSD3 the least of our worries?
- Identity crisis – How is the industry meeting tighter AMLD rules?
- Payments and problem gambling – where lies the duty of care?
|What’s said about the forum…
Gaming Director & Payment Specialist, Trustly
|“Trustly are a keen supporter of SBC events, and the PaymentExpert Forum is a great addition to their portfolio. We are really looking forward to participating and speaking at the event.”
Senior Vice President Igaming, HiPay
|“Many of us have been asking for a dedicated payment industry event for some time. I am glad to see that SBC have finally delivered on their promise to bring this to life for the betting and gaming industry via their new PaymentExpert Forum.”
Global Gaming Sales Director, Pay360
|“The PaymentExpert Forum is a welcome addition to the industry as SBC always deliver quality focused events with great conference content. The Forum will no question deliver a strong debate among stakeholders in the payment industry.”
|PaymentExpert Forum guests will also be treated to a fun-filled evening agenda, starting with networking drinks at Frankie’s the Trustly Bar, followed by an invite-only payment industry dinner on the luxurious Silver Sturgeon before the HiPay-sponsored Official Party at Namco Funscape.
|Sports Betting Community Ltd, Riverbank House, 1 Putney Bridge Approach, Putney, London SW6 3JD, United Kingdom