|Betting on Football returns to Stamford Bridge next month and we have created an event with an even stronger line-up of speakers, exhibitors and industry specialists from some of biggest companies in sports betting.
This is the perfect opportunity to learn and discuss the main issues with some of the industry’s leading experts. Across our 40 panel sessions, we have 200 experienced leaders to meet with or over 40 exhibitors on the exhibition floor to talk about their latest products and innovations.
Please note that there is a maximum attendance capacity of 2,000, and interested companies are encouraged to book early to avoid disappointment.
Plus don’t miss your chance to grab the Early Bird discount offer saving you £150 on the price of a full three day ticket, as it ENDS TODAY!
|The six main conference tracks will discuss operator related topics within Leadership & Vision, Global Markets, Betting on Marketing, Product in Focus, Betting on Innovation and The Science of Compliance:
|Leadership & Vision looks at stagnation in the betting industry, advertising over-exposure, the future for retail betting, challenges for new brands and a CEO panel discussing future strategy.
|Global Markets takes a snapshot of some of the emerging regulated markets, such as India, Sweden and USA, with some of more established markets such as Italy, Spain and a post-Brexit UK.
|The Science of Compliance – in partnership with Gambling Compliance – deals with the latest problem gambling strategies, sporting integrity, payments, fraud and dealing with regulators.
|Betting on Innovation & Product in Focus tracks take a look at the latest ways of attracting and entertaining customers. It explores innovation and technology discussing the roles of platform, esports, virtual sports, omni-channel strategy and communications.
|Betting on Marketing – follows the discussion around effective and safe sponsorship, a CEO panel of super affiliates exploring their role in the supply chain, and the challenges of reaching an audience and keeping it through social, loyalty and personalisation.
|We have also introduced four one-day Expert Forums on Wednesday 20 March and Thursday 21 March: PaymentExpert Forum, Digital Marketing Forum, Sponsorship Forum, and European Lotteries Workshop.
- Anthony Werkman, CEO, Betway
- Richard Flint, Executive Chair, Sky Betting & Gaming
- Jesper Karrbrink, CEO, Mr Green
- Jesper Svensson, CEO, Betsson
- Paris Smith, CEO, Pinnacle
- Sergey Portnov, CEO, Parimatch
- Fabio Schiavolin, CEO, Snaitech
- Francesco Gaziano, Chief Marketing Officer, SKS365
- Martin Lycka, Director of Regulatory Affairs, GVC Group
- Matt Scarrott, Director of Sportsbook & VIP, BetVictor
- Ludovico Calvi, Board Director, Lottomatica Betting
- Steven Armstrong, Group Money Laundering Reporting Officer, William Hill
- Jari Vahanen, Senior VP Business Development, Veikkaus
- Jens Nielsen, Sports Betting Director, Danske Spil
- Niklas Lindahl, Managing Director – Italy, LeoVegas
- Alexey Sinyushkin, COO, BetOlimp
- Elliot Hackney, Head of Social, Ladbrokes Coral
- Troy Cox, Chief Commercial Officer, SKS365
- Sam Behar, Global Head of Marketing, Marathonbet
- Eitan Gorodetsky, Head of SEO & PPC, Betsson Group
- Benjamin Cronin, Head of Content Marketing, Pinnacle
- Ory Weihs, CEO, XL Media
- Jesper Soegaard, CEO, Better Collective
- Richard Moffat, CEO, OLBG
- Ricardo Pinto, CMO, Clever Advertising Group
- Guy Harding, Head of Commercial, OddsChecker
- Bill Demakakos, Group Director of Betting, Intralot
- Steve Schrier, Chief Commercial Officer, SG Digital
|Sports Betting Community Ltd, Riverbank House, 1 Putney Bridge Approach, Putney, London, SW6 3JD, United Kingdom