Betting on Football expands
|Betting on Football (19-22 March)is the only trade conference that brings together all the decision makers from international operators to address the recent issues and opportunities in the sports betting industry.
The focus this year is not just football and betting, we have had several requests from operators to address relevant topics pertaining to leadership, global and emerging markets, compliance, integrity and problem gambling, digital marketing, sponsorship, payments, products and technology, and industry innovation.
|The six main conference tracks will discuss operator related topics within Leadership & Vision, Global Markets, Betting on Marketing, Product in Focus, Betting on Innovation and The Science of Compliance.
We have introduced four one-day Expert Forums on Wednesday 20 March and Thursday 21 March: PaymentExpert Forum, Digital Marketing Forum, Sponsorship Forum, and European Lotteries Workshop.
|Leadership & Vision looks at stagnation in the betting industry, advertising over-exposure, the future for retail betting, challenges for new brands and a CEO panel discussing future strategy
Global Markets takes a snapshot of some of the emerging regulated markets, such as India, Sweden and USA, with some of more established markets such as Italy, Spain and a post-Brexit UK.
The Science of Compliance – in partnership with Gambling Compliance – deals with the latest problem gambling strategies, sporting integrity, payments, fraud and dealing with regulators
Betting on Innovation and Products in Focus tracks take a look at the latest ways of attracting and entertaining customers. It explores innovation and technology discussing the roles of platform, esports, virtual sports, omni-channel strategy and communications.
Betting on Marketing – follows the discussion around effective and safe sponsorship, a CEO panel of super affiliates exploring their role in the supply chain, and the challenges of reaching an audience and keeping it through social, loyalty and personalisation
To view the full agenda, please click HERE
A one-day Forum for payment professionals from operators and payment suppliers to network and discuss issues and opportunities in the betting and gaming industry.
Digital Marketing Forum
A one-day Forum for online marketing professionals in the sports betting industry to discuss and learn the latest trends and digital marketing techniques.
A one-day Forum where Football Clubs/Organisations and Gambling Operators meet to discuss the many aspects of football sponsorship by the betting category and explore new opportunities together.
European Lotteries Workshop
A one-day Workshop for Lottery Operators representing state lotteries in 16 European countries.
- Anthony Werkman, CEO, Betway
- Richard Flint, Executive Chair, Sky Betting & Gaming
- Jesper Karrbrink, CEO, Mr Green
- Jesper Svensson, CEO, Betsson
- Paris Smith, CEO, Pinnacle
- Sergey Portnov, CEO, Parimatch
- Fabio Schiavolin, CEO, Snaitech
- Francesco Gaziano, Chief Marketing Officer, SKS365
- Martin Lycka, Director of Regulatory Affairs, GVC Group
- Matt Scarrott, Director of Sportsbook & VIP, BetVictor
- Ludovico Calvi, Board Director, Lottomatica Betting
- Steven Armstrong, Group Money Laundering Reporting Officer, William Hill
- Jari Vahanen, Senior VP Business Development, Veikkaus
- Jens Nielsen, Sports Betting Director, Danske Spil
- Niklas Lindahl, Managing Director – Italy, LeoVegas
- Alexey Sinyushkin, COO, BetOlimp
- Elliot Hackney, Head of Social, Ladbrokes Coral
- Troy Cox, Chief Commercial Officer, SKS365
- Sam Behar, Global Head of Marketing, Marathonbet
- Eitan Gorodetsky, Head of SEO & PPC, Betsson Group
- Benjamin Cronin, Head of Content Marketing, Pinnacle
- Ory Weihs, CEO, XL Media
- Jesper Soegaard, CEO, Better Collective
- Richard Moffat, CEO, OLBG
- Ricardo Pinto, CMO, Clever Advertising Group
- Guy Harding, Head of Commercial, OddsChecker
- Bill Demakakos, Group Director of Betting, Intralot
- Steve Schrier, Chief Commercial Officer, SG Digital
|We have an EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT running until Friday 15 February. If you hurry up you can still save £150 off the price of a full three day ticket.
Please note that there is a maximum attendance capacity at 2,000, and interested companies are encouraged to book early to avoid disappointment.
A conference pass includes full hospitality at the event, access to the conference, access to business and networking areas, and access to the evening events which have complimentary food and drinks.
|Paris Smith, CEO
|“I’m partnering up with SBC at Betting on Football this March because I believe wholeheartedly that there need to be conflict-free integrity services provided to leagues, conferences, teams, regulators, and sports betting operators alike.”
|Anthony Werkman, CEO
|“The gambling industry is facing uncertain times, and 2019 has only just begun. Technological and regulatory change are rocking the boat on either side of the Atlantic and we will be getting together to discuss the impact on the betting industry at Betting on Football this March.”
|Marcos Oliveira, Chief Affiliate Officer
Clever Adevrtising Group
|“I will like to thank SBC for this amazing event. I have attended gambling conferences for the last 8 years and Betting on Football was by far the best one! Nothing to point out but a round of applause to all the people involved in this event.”
|Sports Betting Community Ltd, Riverbank House, 1 Putney Bridge Approach, Putney, London, SW6 3JD, United Kingdom